THE SQL ASSURE® ENTERPRISE SOLUTION
4 Horsemen Solutions™ specializes in providing essential solutions and solving problems for complex database technology environments. Our flagship product, the SQL Assure® Enterprise Solution, was specifically designed to improve performance and solve the issues of SQL Servers and Databases in-house. The SQL Assure® Enterprise Solution is the culmination of nearly 20 years of observing the needs of industry organizations that utilize SQL, but lack in-depth knowledge of deploying and maintaining the product to ensure the best resource utilization, application, and data security, and lowest security risk.
The SQL Assure® Enterprise Solution operates as a Command & Control (C2) Center for SQL Server/Database environments on a corporate network. It is an overall health, optimization, and performance monitor, in addition to the regulatory reporting and compliance solution that it provides. It performs over 600 proprietary tests and furnishes a report with a pass, fail, or warning of “out of configuration” database settings that will impact regulatory compliance for PCI/DSS, NACHA, HIPAA, FERPA, FISMA, and NSA standards. The SQL Assure® Enterprise Solution also provides the source reporting for outside Auditors.
The SQL Assure® Enterprise Solution offers many key features, including:
• One-touch optimization and configuration fixes
• One-touch audit/reporting
• Superior reporting tools that analyze data more
• The ability to instantly identify issues within existing SQL Server deployments
• Utilization of built-in analytics to visualize specific data into a fully customizable dashboard
• Seamless integration with existing customer tools and resources, including Microsoft SQL Server versions 2005 – 2019, Amazon RDS, and Microsoft Azure Database Services
• Enterprise-level software application fully encrypted to source code levels
• The ability to turn functions on and off based on business needs
• Mobile Command and Control (C2) functionality
• Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM) utilizing both Qualitative and Quantitative analysis
• Provides continuous evolution of DDDM by allowing customers to continually refresh and change business goals as market changes
• Reduced cost of system maintenance and troubleshooting
• PCI/DSS, NACHA, HIPAA, and FERPA regulatory compliance
• FISMA and NSA security standards compliance
• 24/7/365 enterprise-level customer services and support
• Remote support and troubleshooting capability
• Fully scalable
• Role-based user permission assignment and management, with complete audit trail
• Includes Microsoft SQL Server Best Practices Assessment and Reporting
Also, the SQL Assure® Enterprise Solution comes with a robust knowledge base of articles and information that are linked internally. This content provides detailed descriptions of why failures and warnings have occurred, regulations that pertain to the situation, and how to restore compliance with either a one-click fix or a two-step dialog box with reviewable scripts. We also have responsive technical assistance as well as expert Account and Project Management ready to assist with installation, training, or day-to-day usage.
In addition to the functional benefits the SQL Assure® Enterprise Solution provides our customers, it also creates reduced operational overhead, improves ROI, and preserves our customers’ reputation. Plus, it sparks the confidence and assurance that comes with knowing that they’ve achieved a solution to their SQL Server/Database issues.